2013/01/20

God raised him up! // ¡Pero Dios hizo que Jesús resucitara!

(más abajo en español)
 
1 Corinthians 15:20-22 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 

Acts 2:23-28 this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it. For David says concerning him,
“‘I saw the Lord always before me, for he is at my right hand that I may not be shaken; therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced; my flesh also will dwell in hope. For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.’" 

Gift #42.Thankful we can dwell in hope in Him whom death could not hold.
1 Corintios 15:20-22 Sin embargo, ¡Cristo resucitó! Esto nos enseña que también resucitarán los que murieron. Por el pecado de Adán todos fuimos castigados con la muerte; pero, gracias a Cristo, ahora podemos volver a vivir.

Hechos 2:23-28 Desde el principio, Dios había decidido que Jesús sufriera, y que fuera entregado a sus enemigos. Ustedes lo ataron y lo entregaron a los romanos, para que lo mataran. ¡Pero Dios hizo que Jesús resucitara! ¡Y es que la muerte no tenía ningún poder sobre él! Hace mucho tiempo, el rey David dijo lo siguiente acerca de Jesús:
“Yo siempre te tengo presente; si tú estás a mi lado, nada me hará caer.
Por eso estoy muy contento, por eso canto de alegría, por eso vivo confiado.

”¡Tú no me dejarás morir ni me abandonarás en el sepulcro, pues soy tu fiel servidor!
Tú me enseñaste a vivir como a ti te gusta. Contigo a mi lado soy verdaderamente feliz.”

Regalo #42: Agradecida que podemos vivir en confianza en Él sobre quien la muerte no tuvo poder.

No comments: